Saturday, December 29, 2012

Someone Got Me Twisted....

I am a "techy" and I am a very complicated  and versatile, social person.... What you would call Hell, I've come to call home. So go and drink your alcohol, party like there's no tomorrow, sleep half the day, skip class, because when the day is done we can all say this; While you were drinking, I was pushing, While you were partying, I was running, While you were asleep, I was getting hazed, While you were eating, I was getting screamed at, While you were studying, I was studying harder, While you're complaining, I'm sucking it up, pushing on. But you know what? At the end of the day, when I am exhausted from the abuse I have taken and look ahead with no end in sight, I know that you have enjoyed yourself all this time, and I can accept it. Because I know, I have taken the road less traveled. 
I am an American Soldier.

2 comments:

  1. And what's even better Michael is that you're going to more prepared for the future. Keep up the good work. Thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete