Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DSLR's of the Future???

I was minding my business one afternoon and something interesting went by. +Erica Joy mentioned that she was buying a Piquant Smartphone Tripod Mount. This was actually something that is right on time because I will be starting video interviews and plan to use the smartphone ad a second video source as a multi-cam video. 

Piquant was a kick-starter project that originally launched March 17th, 2012 and was successfully funded. It is labeled as a low-cost method of shooting steady video with their cell phones.  Piquant is a tripod mount that connects an iPhone or smartphone to any standard ¼” threaded tripod. I think we already have started to see many using their smartphone as a main video camera and if you plan on making that your plan, it is a must have accessory to aid you in that venture. I would recommend this mount for ANYONE that takes a great deal of video.

Could this replace DSLR's as smartphone videos and camera sensors get better?

It only cost $11.00 @ http://etsy.me/UCT5dF
{EAV:ccd5e8884f8a0496}

No comments:

Post a Comment