Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Welcomed Addition to my Daily Workflow...Meaning More Google+


The Lenovo Ideapad P500


Recently my 2 year old HP Laptop kicked the bucked and instead of going through headaches and trying to figure out how to repair it I made a decision to buy a laptop to replace it. I use Photography and Video Editing software as well as development software so I wanted something that was not the price of a Macbook Pro, but the capability of a Macbook Pro. So I went to in hopes of finding a nice $450 laptop and I saw this thing and fell in love. I just had to get it.
After a few days of using it it doesn't skip a beat and I don't think I could have found a better one in relation to the price and specs. The Back-lit Keyboard is awesome. That's really what pulled me in.
Specs:
-15.6" Widescreen Display with a resolution of 1366 x 768
-3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
-8GB DDR3 memory _thinking of upgrading to 16BG_
-1TB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
-USB 3.0 & Bluetooth
-Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit (#MEH) but I dual booted linux on it...
Guess at the price.....
$699 Not a steal, but hey I'm satisfied Definitely my Christmas Present

No comments:

Post a Comment