Friday, January 18, 2013

Google Drive SDK Early Access Program Coming Soon... Real Soon

This is interesting, I wonder what will be in store from +Google Drive Today +Google Developers had a live stream about +Cooliris  and their integration with Google Drive and now this popped up in my feed. Got me interested. I will definitely be tuning in for this announcement. I live in Google Drive for school and other things. Here's what is said about the event:

Today we announce the Google Drive SDK Early Access Program, an on-going program covering multiple aspects of the Drive API. Participants will get early access to upcoming features and the opportunity to shape the direction of the SDK. Join us to learn more about this program, how to be part of it and what features will be available to developers.
Add it to your Calendar: January 22, 2013 11:00 am PST

Here's where the event will be Streamed: Stream Live Event

No comments:

Post a Comment